51 WPF Medical Camps in India!
The work of our fantastic team in India is going on with amazing results!
17 April 2015, a WPF medical health camp was organized in India for poor people, living in the district of Gujarat.
Below a summary of the achievements till now:
- 51 medical health camps have been organized
- total 20. 616 patients have been treated!
- 1.642 cataract operations have been carried out .
- more than 4.593 pairs of spectacles have been distributed.
- 2.852 patients have received treatment in the Medical Dispensary of Dr. Kanubhai Patel at charity rates.
- over 2.100 notebook & educational Kits (with more than 12.600 notebooks) weredistributed in 2014 to the poor students of the tribal area so that the children are able to go to school.
- more than 4500 new & used clothes have been distributed to the people living in tribal areas till the end of 2014.